ADD/ADHD/Executive function challenges can stop you cold!
if you struggle just getting through each day…
Coaching may be YOUR solution for support
(click above to find out!)
Day to day struggles can be part of anyone’s day. Focus * disorganization * impulsivity * starting and/or finishing tasks and so much more. These are our Executive Functions at work (or many times NOT at work). There are multiple reasons you or your child may be struggling with these. With children, the brain is still developing and believe it or not, these skills may not mature until late 20’s or 30’s years of age! Additionally, there may be unique brain wiring that has a direct effect on these executive functions. Or perhaps, an injury of sorts or some learning challenges as well. No matter what the underlying cause, we ALL need to utilize our Executive Functions to perform each and every day, so when that becomes a challenge, you may wish to look to Coaching for support.
Coaching is a unique way to find support and develop strategies that work for your brain while having someone help you be accountable.
Coaching helps you to unleash your strengths and find out how to apply them and actually “LIVE” them to reach your goal. Here is just a snippet of how Coaching is effective, but remember…everyone is different with different challenges, hopes and dreams. ADHD CoachConnect will help begin that process of assessing your strengths and challenges and support you to reach whatever goal you wish to achieve and we work, not just with those struggling with ADD/ADHD, but teens and adults who find it so difficult to just get through each day.
- Skill building for procrastination
- Coaches are your accountability and help YOU get where you want to be
- Unleash strengths and develop strategies that make sense to you or your child’s brain
- Strategies for Focus
- Manage impulsivity and distractibility
- Dissect time management and build strategies within
- Learn to organize that makes sense to your brain
- Learn to set boundaries
- Address social skills
- Improve self-confidence
- Reduce overwhelm
- Empower self-image and self-reflection
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Learn how YOUR brain works and its potential
- Discover personalized approaches
- Build habits of success
Day to day struggles may be due to weak Executive Functions. Whether or not, one knows the basis behind the struggles, it doesn’t diminish the challenge. Check out my 2 minute video to see what may be happening and how coaching can help
Click the link to take the first easy step
Here us what our clients have to say:
Judy MacNamee was a phenomenal intervention specialist for students with special needs in the classroom. She was able to do her job so well because she took the time to uncover the students unique strengths and weaknesses to create a plan for success!T.H; School Psychologist
The things that I love about how Judy works with the kids include:
- She really “connects” with them at their level. She is VERY friendly, has a great sense of humor and, most importantly, she really likes kids!
- She is great at getting the kids to open up and provide her with the information she needs to identify the specific areas of need and to develop specific goals and strategies.
- She is ALWAYS willing to answer questions, respond to concerns, etc. She is very customer-focused and will always make sure that you are getting the service that you want and need.
- She has been great at keeping me, as the parent, in the loop (informed.) I always get a nice summary of what went on during the meetings with my daughter, what the new areas of focus are, etc. I appreciate that a great deal.
- She is a WEALTH of information…not only through direct communication, but she has lots of good information on her web site. She also has many professional connections that she networks with, so if she doesn’t have the answer, she knows someone who does.
- Her fee is VERY reasonable given the personalized service that you receive and her credentials. I know…I shopped around before I found her! 🙂