Does your child have the tools for 21st Century Learning?
21st Century Learning
Colleges of today, along with the workforce are looking for students that can demonstrate 21st Century. What is that exactly? It is learning that includes strengths in the following areas:
- Executive Functions: organization and time management are huge in this area
- Reading: ability to not only read a large amount of material but the ability to critique and analyze and follow up with well written and lengthy papers.
- Advocacy: the ability to not only ask questions, but to know and express strengths and challenges and how to position oneself for maximum brain potential
- Self-directed: students must have the skills to self-reflect and be aware of their learning.
- Set goals and motivation to achieve: Seeing not only short term assignments but be able to focus on the big picture and set goals to achieve in the long term, as well.
ADHD CoachConnect works with college students BEFORE and DURING their college bound years to insure that these skills are either in place or building. Although your child’s program is tailored to their specific needs, we will structure to provide:
- Structure and organization for freshman to adjust with support in their first year
- Students who have struggled in the past to help rebound and put a strong foundation underneath them to return to college.
**PROVIDE CONTINUED SUPPORT FOR ANXIETY AND CHALLENGES UNEXPECTED
**COMMUNICATE WITH THEM WITH AS MUCH SUPPORT AS THEY NEED!
**PROVIDE “UNCLUTTERING” METHODS TO HELP ANXIETY WHILE STRENGTHENING STUDY HABITS
for your “Pathway to Hope Consult”
with Coach Judy