ADD/ADHD/Executive function challenges can stop you cold!
YOU KNOW what it looks like and feels like; am I close?
- Totally Disorganized?
- Can’t START what you feel is a simple task?
- Forgetting to complete tasks?
- Inability to keep track of personal items like keys and cell phones?
- Trouble following conversations?
- Losing train of thought?
- Difficulty remembering steps in a multi-step processes?
- Impulse buying?
- Inability to remember names?
- Chronically late?
- Overwhelmed every day?
- Trouble meeting deadlines?
- Emotional and can’t get out from under the veil?
Or might you be a Parent of an ADHD Teen? (or BOTH?)
You are picking up after them
You are reminding them constantly
Your energy is draining
You worry in your sleep
You get called to school for behavior issues
Your child’s mood changes
Grades are tumbling?
You fight over HW every single night?
Not listening to you anymore?
Can’t do anything on their own?
What if I can make that look and feel different?
What if I can help YOU grab hold of your life and feel productive?
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO EASILY SCHEDULE A ONE ON ONE WITH ME
PHONE OR IN OFFICE CONSULTS AVAILABLE…THIS IS THE FIRST STEP AND WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!
(click to find out what sets US apart!)
Day to day struggles can be part of anyone’s day. Focus * disorganization * impulsivity * starting and/or finishing tasks and so much more. These are our Executive Functions at work (or many times NOT at work). There are multiple reasons you or your child may be struggling with these. With children, the brain is still developing and believe it or not, these skills may not mature until late 20’s or 30’s years of age! Additionally, there may be unique brain wiring that has a direct effect on these executive functions. Or perhaps, an injury of sorts or some learning challenges as well. No matter what the underlying cause, we ALL need to utilize our Executive Functions to perform each and every day, so when that becomes a challenge, you may wish to look to Coaching for support.
Coaching is a unique way to find support and develop strategies that work for your brain while having someone help you be accountable.
Coaching helps you to unleash your strengths and find out how to apply them and actually “LIVE” them to reach your goal. Here is just a snippet of how Coaching is effective, but remember…everyone is different with different challenges, hopes and dreams. ADHD CoachConnect will help begin that process of assessing your strengths and challenges and support you to reach whatever goal you wish to achieve and we work, not just with those struggling with ADD/ADHD, but teens and adults who find it so difficult to just get through each day.
- Skill building for procrastination
- Coaches are your accountability and help YOU get where you want to be
- Unleash strengths and develop strategies that make sense to you or your child’s brain
- Strategies for Focus
- Manage impulsivity and distractibility
- Dissect time management and build strategies within
- Learn to organize that makes sense to your brain
- Learn to set boundaries
- Address social skills
- Improve self-confidence
- Reduce overwhelm
- Empower self-image and self-reflection
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Learn how YOUR brain works and its potential
- Discover personalized approaches
- Build habits of success
Day to day struggles may be due to weak Executive Functions. Whether or not, one knows the basis behind the struggles, it doesn’t diminish the challenge.
take the first easy step
If you are hesitant, (I get it..its so hard to take the first step)
I encourage you to
Read what our clients have to say: